VOC Fluidized Bed + Condensing Abatement Recovery system
- The adsorption concentrate ratio can be over 50 times. Compare to the other technologies, the operating cost of this system is low.
- The main heating method of activated carbon desorption is hot air (electro thermal), and it can also be natural gas or low pressure steam. There are some different heating ways for your option.
- The condenser of VOCs condensing is usually plate-Fin type, and it can also be the shell - tub condenser, plank type condenser or other type condenser.
(1) It can be used for recycling benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl acetate and other hydrophobic VOCs. After the simply Oil-water separation technologies, the VOCs can be recycled and reused.
(2) It can be used for isopropyl alcohol, acetone, propylene glycol monomethyl ether, propylene glycol monomethyl ether acetate and other hydrophilic VOCs. But the VOCs must be pretreated by distill equipment, before the recycled and reused process.