VOC Activated Carbon Fiber + Low Temperature (Catalyst )Oxidative System
- TOYOBO’s volatility organic solvent activated carbon fiber adsorbent/desorption concentrator equipment is the pioneer of activated carbon fiber adsorbent concentrator technologies worldwide.
- It is suitable for low concentration (≦200 ppm as CH4) VOCs treatment.
- The adsorbent concentration ratio can achieve 15 to 25 times. It is a low-operating-cost equipment for VOCs treatment.
- In low concentration VOC environment, the replacement frequency of activated carbon fiber cloth is very low. In normal, the life time of the activated carbon fiber cloth is over 6~12 months.
- The advantage of activated carbon fiber adsorbent concentrator equipment is modular design, and the elasticity modular design is helpful to raise the energy efficiency.
- It may use electro thermal (main) or natural gas as the fuel. There are some different heating ways for your option.
- This equipment achieve the goal of green energy conservation and carbon reduction.